Covid 19 and staying at Chimney Corner, Beaumaris.
At Chimney Corner we are doing all we can to make your stay as safe as possible and can also reassure you that we have been accredited with a “Good to Go” certificate due to our excellent preparation of the house for your stay. We also can provide reassurance with our favourable cancellations terms if we are unable to open the house due to local Welsh Covid 19 legislation we offer a full refund of your balance and the deposit being used against a future stay. Please check out our full Terms and Condition on our site. For even greater individual protection you can add Booking Protect to your stay, please check out the link on our website for more details.
Firstly we would like to ask our guests to ensure they do not travel to Beaumaris and Chimney Corner if you are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus or have tested positive and please ask that you keep up to date with the latest Welsh Government Guidance, which can be viewed in full here: https://gov.wales/coronavirus . All hospitality accommodation is currently open in Wales. Current guidance is that all guest travelling from areas of a high incidence of Coronavirus do a test a day before they leave home and take tests during their stay. Further guidance is available to you on booking.
Chimney Corner has passed the accreditation for “We’re Good to Go” which means we are fulfilling Welsh Government Guidelines on helping to keep guests, our staff and the local area safe during Covid-19. These are some of the things we are doing to ensure you have a safe stay:
- Contactless access; you will be sent full details in advance of your stay.
- Hand sanitiser provided at both entrances
- Antibacterial cleaning fluids and paper towels have been supplied to clean surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms.
- We have also carried out a Risk Assessment which is available for your perusal at the house.
- Chimney Corner has been cleaned according to Welsh Government Guidelines with a cleaning checklist at the property for your perusal confirming that the property was cleaned to the expected standard prior to your visit.
- Further information is available at the property on how to minimise contact across larger groups.