Covid 19 and staying at Chimney Corner, Beaumaris.
This last year has been difficult for everyone and at Chimney Corner we are doing all we can to make your stay as safe as possible and can also reassure you that we have favourable cancellations terms if we are unable to welcome you to stay at Chimney Corner due to local Welsh Covid 19 legislation. Please check out our terms and conditions.
Firstly we would like to ask our guests to ensure they do not travel to Beaumaris and Chimney Corner if you are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus or have tested positive and please ask that you keep up to date with the latest Welsh Government Guidance, which can be viewed in full here: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
Chimney Corner has passed the accreditation for “We’re Good to Go” which means we are fulfilling Welsh Government Guidelines on helping to keep guests, our staff and the local area safe during Covid-19. These are some of the things we are doing to ensure you have a safe stay:
- Contactless access; you will be sent full details in advance of your stay.
- Hand sanitiser provided at both entrances
- Antibacterial cleaning fluids and paper towels have been supplied to clean surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms.
- We have also carried out a Risk Assessment which is available for your perusal at the house.
- Chimney Corner has been cleaned according to Welsh Government Guidelines with a cleaning checklist at the property for your perusal confirming that the property was cleaned to the expected standard prior to your visit.
- Further information is available at the property on how to minimise contact across larger groups.