Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty
The views from Chimney Corner are mesmerising. It is one of the key pieces of feedback we have from our guests:
All year round, in all seasons, Chimney Corner provides a spectacular panorama that changes as the light changes over the Snowdonia mountain range.It’s hard to communicate how it feels to be inside Chimney Corner in the winter looking at the snow-capped mountains.
You are in amazingly close proximity to the sea, with the waves crashing against the sea wall beneath you; but knowing that you are in a solid 200 year old building, safe and sheltered.
In the summer you can enjoy the tranquillity of sitting out in the patio area reading a book or having a glass of wine in the evening sun, enjoying the view of the sun setting above the Great Orme over Llandudno, while a yacht or two gently sails past.
Chimney Corner, Castle Street, Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey LL58 8BB
- From the M6/M56 take the A55 Expressway towards Holyhead
- Cross over Britannia Bridge which is the main crossing from the mainland to the Isle of Anglesey
- Immediately on crossing to the island, take Junction 8 A to the A545 to Beaumaris, passing through Menai Bridge
- Drive 5.2 miles to Beaumaris, we are the first house on the right as you enter the main street
- The nearest main station is Bangor, Gwynedd
- 3 hours 8 mins from London Euston
- 2 hours 24 mins from Birmingham
- 2 hours 11 mins from Manchester Victoria or Piccadilly or similar from Liverpool Central
- There are taxi’s available at the station (We can provide a list of numbers if required)
- It’s a 15 min drive from the station, crossing the iconic Menai Bridge
We are situated overlooking the Menai Straits with views to Snowdon. Ideally positioned for walking to local shops and restaurants. We have space for 4 cars available next to the house. Public parking is a problem in Beaumaris in high season, so if you need additional spaces there is room for more if you are willing to move in/out to let other visitors leave.